- What are cookies?
A cookie is a small simple file that is sent together with the pages of this website and that your browser stores on the hard drive of your computer or another device.. The stored information may be returned to our servers or to the servers of relevant third parties during a subsequent visit.
- What are scripts??
A script is a snippet of program code that is used to make our website work properly and interactively. This code runs on our server or on your device.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences continue to be remembered.. When placing functional cookies, we make it easy for you to visit our website. In this way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when you visit our website and, For example, items remain in your shopping cart until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Statistics cookies
We use statistics cookies to optimize the web experience for our users. With these statistical cookies we obtain knowledge of the use of our website. We ask for your permission to place statistics cookies.
- Cookies used
We do not use advertising cookies
- Your rights with respect to personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to them and how long they will be kept.
- Right of access: you have the right to access your personal data that we know.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to complete, rectify, delete or block your personal data whenever you want.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and to transfer it in full to another controller.
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
- Activation, disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your Internet browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. You can also specify that certain cookies cannot be placed. Another option is to change your Internet browser settings so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, see the instructions in the "Help" section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies from your browser, will be placed again after your consent when you revisit our websites.
- Contact details